Obtain online application scratch card from the school premises;
Visit http://www.firdausinternationalschools.com.ng , to apply online;
Enter the PIN and Serial Number into the space provided to complete the application form;
You're advised to submit a printed copy of completed application form, birth certificate, two(2) passports, and transfer certicate(if transferred) at the school premises;
For all enquiries please use the contact form or call +234 8061206347, 8166143275 .
We'r pleased to have you here. The Online platform enables prospective students to access our online resources.
We present to you the overview of our applicants' portal features as a guide.
View and edit personal profile, academic, medical, and parent/guardian details
View and print personal profile, academic, medical, and parent/guardian details
You can send us a message for any inquiry, we will be there for response
Have some problems using the portal?
We have some few list of frequently asked questions and answers.
- Obtain the admission scratch card from the school premises or any acredited cafe;
- Visit http://www.firdausinternationalschools.com.ng ;
- On the home page, go to apply for admission;
- Enter the scratch card details in the space provided (these include; PIN and Serial Number) for verification;
- And hit 'Verify & Continue' link below.
- Login to the admission portal.
- Go to 'My Admission' link.
- Once the applicant is granted admission.
- Below the onscreen congratulatory message is a bold 'Print Admission Slip' link; click to print the slip.
- Depending on the printer used, if the printer is black and white; the admission slip will be as such and if the printer used is color; the admission slip will be same.
- You may however, tell the cafe attendant how (back or color) you want it.
- We have 24/7 professional portal support, by opening a support ticket through the 'My Support' link. Don't worry, we will be there to respond asap.
- However, we have a phone support through which you can put a call through.
- You can also, contact the system administrator at the school premises.
- We will be glad to assist you always.